Thursday, February 6, 2014

just a quickie-blog post that is-my latest obsession----

Just a quickie...
blog post that is...


One of my favorite shops is now carrying my jewelry, purses and other goodies! 
These are the one of a kind Valentine's day Earrings I created from
taking apart a vintage charm bracelet
and they are a steal for just $10 a pair!!!
check out these and lots of other fun finds at 
ONE VINTAGE LANE
1138 west maple street unit c
Hartville,Ohio
call 330 -877- 3411
for questions, directions, store hours etc...
love you Lori Compton!!!!

and now I present to you.....

my latest obsession! these  lil' mini strainers,
 and tea strainers stole my heart-
 and these lovely vintage cookie cutters...


I found this cute one with a teapot on it at my favorite shop here in Medina
PERFECTLY CHARMING
and it is everything its name indicates!  If you are ever near Medina Ohio check it out
@248 S. Court St Medina Ohio 330-723-5080
Great prices- and a wide variety of merchandise- new and old!



 and the cookie cutters....can you blame me?
 I am way into making things from scratch these days-
 including our own crackers-
 these beauties are the perfect thing for making them not only tasty but attractive!!!


my shelf- I am lovin this vignette-
 touches of color in a neutral color scheme is my new favorite-
hope everyone has a wonderful weekend in store for them
 thanks for stopping by ! 
feel free to share your latest  obsession in the comments! :)

1 comment: