Thursday, July 18, 2013

Mimis' Suitcase hits the road!!!!

2 weeks ago Mimis Suitcase hit the road for our first ever flea market!!! check out some of our groovy wares that were for sale!!!


 I love the old thermos' they are fun to actually use...i am working on a collection for when i buy myself a glamper!!!!


 beautiful colors! i love these awesome summer colors!!!! the bowls to the right would be amazing for dips for this summers numerous cookouts!!!!!


 vintage state plates galore!!! super fun displayed as artwork! I have a collection of blue state plate on my bedroom wall!


 you can never go wrong with lovely linens....which are also great to make into other things like curtains, pillows, needlecases, purses and more!!!!


Amy and I looking sweet with our vintage aprons! <3 what a fun day we had! although we vowed to park our butts under the tent next time to avoid spending all of our profits! I got a to-die-for 1930s Mother Goose book to add to my collection that day for only $5!!!!

We were up and at 'em at 5:30 in the morning, a major miracle for this girl!I dont do mornings is an understatement! and we set up at the Hartville Flea Market in Hartville, Ohio- i love this place and never dreamed I would someday be a vendor! I am not sure when we will get back to sell there again but rest assured, we will!

For more of our fun finds, visit us at etsy! www.MimisSuitcase.etsy.com! I just put a few items on sale recently and added some fun finds that I didnt have at this sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment