Wednesday, November 19, 2014

The Bitch is Back and other ponderings

The Bitch is back... and other ponderings---
- to be honest- I took a break for a while-
for many reasons---
while dealing with many challenging life changes I have had over the past year
including my daughter getting married
and expecting a baby in April- good things-
my sweet little Hugh starting his first day of Kindergarten-
getting divorced and downsizing from the
beautiful house of my dreams
to a 952 square foot condo-
and re-entering the work force
and I am gonna be honest- I don't do change well
when I was 6 my mom gave me a huge surprise one day
she completely redecorated my room while I was gone to school for the day
guess what? I cried- I wanted my old stuff back!
That's me.
and there is nothing so sure in life as change-
I have found myself challenged to get through regular daily tasks-
let alone engage in the creative process-
but all is not lost---- there is always the light at the end of the tunnel!
and I am happy to say....
THE BITCH IS BACK
Which leads me to this Elton John song that always makes me smile
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vhyuj7Qdcz8


full of creativity and tons of fun ideas to fill up the pages of my blog!
so thanks to all of my friends and family who have been here supporting and loving me through lifes ups and downs
this bitch is back and better than ever!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment