Monday, February 2, 2015

I HEART VALENTINE'S DAY 2015 edition
I try to fancy myself a strong and sensible woman but something about a holiday dedicated to romance, love and affection gives me the warm and fuzzies! I think I decorate as much for this beloved holiday as I do for Christmas- here are a few highlights I wanted to share-
 
 
seriously- this uber cute banner- $3 yes $3 at Target!

 
 sickeningly sweet? I beg to differ!
 
 
 lovely milk glass- all dressed up and ready for love
 
 
 I made most of these hearts myself- except for the lovely vintage pincushion in the back

 
decorated spools of thread atop these pretty candleholders my
 dad made just for me and my love of white

 
I love love and hope all who are reading this have
a warm and romantic Valentine's Day this year
 

No comments:

Post a Comment