Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year with featured artist Jamie Griffith

 
 Happy New Year friends! and today, I decided to kick off the new year by featuring an artist whose gorgeous crochet creations, I absolutely love!!!
 
 
Here is the first thing I ever purchased from the lovely JAMIE GRIFFITH. I met Jamie through her equally fabulous Mom- Renee, who is a friend of my own mother-
How cute is this!?!?!?!
 

 
 
Next up, this endearing cup cozy! Which is also amazing for your travel mug- She has 2 different styles and lots of  gorgeous yarns and colors...I fell in love with this soft pink...
 




 You can see why I had to have this grey hat!!!! I love everything about it!!!!
and the black infinity scarf was a gift from Jamie- since you cant  feel it, I will tell you it is made from the softest most lovely black yarn I have ever seen!!!!
 
 
 Last but not least....a Jamie specialty- the classic shawlette-
 
 
I just happened to have this cool vintage pin that fits perfectly with this sumptuous chocolate brown shawlette Jamie custom made for me!
 
 
 want to see more from Jamie?  check out her etsy shop @www.jaimemade.etsy.com
she has great prices and truly unique and quality goodies- all handmade by her!
 
next up, I am going to attempt to transfer over all my blog posts from my previous blog- don't know if that's even possible but I was thumbing through and I have lots of great recipes and pictures of the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment